Bryce Read, Travel Agent
This really is turning your dreams into reality.
Hello, I am Bryce Read, an Auckland based Travel Agent. Viking have designed this amazing journey - by joining together cruises from Auckland to Barcelona or vice versa. It combines 6 popular Viking cruises into one packaged itinerary and includes just about everything enroute. And of course...I am available to assist you every step of the way.
My 20 years plus experience has seen many trends, and the current cruise one is for extended journeys, and why not, where have you been in the last 2 years?
This package is Auckland to Vancouver across 6 cruises. You will visit multiple destinations, and many countries on the one holiday.
The delightful cultures of Australia, South East Asia, Bali, Hong Kong, Japan and Alaska will be at your fingertips. Viking is the largest and most award-winning small-ship cruise line in the world, operating River & Ocean ships in all four corners of the globe.
Your Auckland to Vancouver cruise includes
viking include everything you need - and nothing you don't
- VERANDA cruise accommodation throughout (Stateroom category upgrades available – Please Enquire)
- All on-board meals (Including 24-hour room service and alternative restaurants)
- Complimentary beer, wine and soft-drinks with lunch and dinner
- BYO Policy (no surcharges, no corkage)
- A complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- A selection of shore excursions available for pre-purchase
- Viking’s on-board cultural curricular programme
- Complimentary on-board Wi-Fi
- Gratuities and tips for all on-board ship staff
- Applicable port taxes and government fees
Your Viking Ocean Cruise Stateroom Includes
- Private Veranda Stateroom (25 sq. m)
King-size bed with luxury linens
Complimentary 24-hour room service
Ensuite with heated floor
Luxury robes, slippers & toiletries
Flat-screen TV with complimentary movies-on-demand
Premium Freyja toiletries
Bottled Water replenished daily
Mini-bar with soft-drinks and snacks
Individual climate control, telephone, safe, hairdryer
My hand-selected package combines from an Auckland departure 6 cruises in one end-to-end itinerary. I work with the Travel Managers Group Limited, who are independently owned by Flight Centre, and bonded by the New Zealand Travel Agents Association (TAANZ) for your protection. Viking have the most flexible “Risk Free Guarantee” in the travel industry and have introduced a global-leading Health & Safety Programme for your peace of mind.
The World's Best
"If you can’t do it excellently, don’t do it at all"
From: Travel + Leisure 2020
Your Auckland to Vancouver Viking package
Includes all these cruises -
Depart Auckland via Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Christchurch & Dunedin before heading to Tasmania, Melbourne, Sydney, Newcastle, Cairns...
Witness fascinating Southeast Asia in person. Travel from Bali to Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Jakarta to Bangkok.
My expertise and support costs nothing more. Let’s keep NZ working.
Limited cabins on this curated itinerary
As this is a one-off departure New Zealand to Canada, incorporating many cruises there are very limited spaces. Viking has already sold out many sailings for 2022/23. Deposit now to avoid these cabins selling out on the 2024 Viking Auckland to Vancouver Cruise
CALL, EMAIL or REGISTER TO MEET
Contact Bryce Read
- Register your interest to discuss further via a phone call or meeting
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN OTHER VIKING CRUISES?
Ask me about any other Viking Cruises you may be interested in - Happy to Help!!-
Click this to Email me.
- River, Ocean and Expedition cruises and itineraries
- Covid-19 safety protocols and procedures
- Why Viking is the number #1 cruise line in both River and Ocean
OPEN TO BOOK - MEET AND GREET
A Viking Cruise
Auckland to Vancouver or vice versa
93 Days from Auckland via australia, Bangkok, Bali, hong kong, japan and The North pacific passage to VancouverPlease register your interest in this once in a lifetime opportunity
I'm happy to discuss this Viking cruise or any other options, please do get in touch via the contact buttons or a phone call. Thanks, Bryce
CALL, EMAIL or REGISTER TO MEET
Contact Bryce Read - Register your interest to discuss further via a phone call or meeting
For your peace of mind, Viking has industry-leading Health and Saftey programmes onboard
- ✓ All guests and crew fully vaccinated & no kids under 18
- ✓ Daily onboard non-invasive PCR test
- ✓ Full-scale PCR laboratory on board every ocean ship - an industry first.
- ✓ New air purification technologies including high density filters and UV-C lights which kill 99.99% of airborne viruses and bacteria.
- ✓ Independent air handling units in every stateroom
- ✓ PCR test conducted prior to disembarkation. As a complimentary service, Viking provides all guests with the PCR test result needed for their return flight home.
Health and saftey
Listen to Viking Founder and Chairman Torstein Hagen on the procedures Viking have in place across all aspects of onboard life from the moment you board
- ✓ Bryce Read, Auckland based Travel Agent will be assisting every step of this cruise including customising additional holiday requirements, personal changes and amendments, visas where needed, current restrictions and appropriate individualised Travel Insurance
As the world evolves so may our policies and procedures, but rest assured I will have every aspect of your holiday experience covered and communicated and, of course - support available from New Zealand every step of the way
Reviews and Testimonials
As a Travel Agent for over 20 years I have travelled extensively, advised, and used my experience and expertise on every facet of the travel scene - airfares, cruises, hotels, tours, cars and trains across the globe, plus a multitude of specialist requirements customised to each individual, and of course my own tips and tricks.
This is an amazing opportunity, and indeed a'trip of a lifetime' that includes 6 Viking cruises and everything in between once you depart New Zealand on the Grand Pacific Explorer
Here's your opportunity, go exploring...from Auckland!!
Neil and Alison